Elevation 6,000 m
Duration: 31 Days
Best time: May – end of October
A brief Introduction:
Bublimating or Lady finger Peak is a distinctive rock spire in the Batura Muztagh, the westernmost sub range of the Karakoram Range in Pakistan. It lies on the southwest ridge of the Ultar Sar massif, the most southeasterly of the major groups of the Batura Muztagh. The whole massif rises precipitously above the Hunza Valley to the southeast. Bublimating, while having little prominence above the saddle with nearby Hunza Peak, is particularly notable for being a sharp, relatively snowless rock spire among snow peaks. This, combined with its height above the valley, makes it quite eye-catching; hence the distinctive name. It provides a 600 m (1830 ft) rock climb (with a very serious alpine approach) and has been the scene of some notable paragliding.
Day 01: Arrival In Islamabad, Assist and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Chilas 10-12 hrs overnight in hotel.
Day 03: Morning Drive to Hunza Karimabad Stay in hotel.
Day 04: Morning after break fast Trek to lady Finger Base camp.
Day 4/24: 20 days climbing.
Day 25: Trek down to karimabad, stay in hotel
Day 26: Trek down to Karimabad overnight Hotel.
Day 27: Free day in karimabad.
Day 28 Karimabad to Besham, overnight in hotel.
Day 29: Drive to Islamabad, overnight in hotel.
Day 30: Islamabad debriefing Ministry of tourism office Islamabad
Day 31: Drive air port for fly home.
- Process of import/export permit from ministry of tourism.
- Assistance upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodation in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Chilas and Hunza.
- All meals during trek and at B.C. as per itinerary.
- Porterage of 50 kg per person of expedition equipment and high altitude food etc. to the B.C. and 25 kg per person on return from BC.
- Road transfers between airport/hotel and within city as per itinerary.
- Sleeping tents, mattresses, mess, kitchen and toilet tent with tables/field stools and camping ground fees.
- Kitchen equipment, crockery, cutlery, fuel and related community gear.
- Wages and basic kit of guide, sirdar, cook and assistant(s).
- Insurance of our field staff and low altitude porters (except helicopter rescue).
- Porterage at airports, hotels, toll taxes and parking fee etc.
- Mail handling/forwarding to BC/overseas except postage charges.
- Reconfirmation of air tickets.
- Hiring of HAPs, mail runner(s) and any other crew as per requirement. (Wages and kit to be arranged by the team).
Services not included:
- International & domestic airfare, airport tax, excess baggage charges.
- Surface transfers in case of flight cancellations to the kick off point.
- High altitude porters/any crew above BC.
- Tents, sleeping bags, personal and climbing equipment of any kind beyond base camp including high altitude food and oxygen.
- Medications, ground evacuations and helicopter rescue charges of any kind.
- Room services, laundry, beverages, phone/communication bills and items of personal nature.
- Insurance liability of member (s) and other under force majeure conditions.
- Clearance of cargo and clearing agent’s charges before arrival of the team and its storage.
- Any other service not included in above list.